Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Activity Days Talent Show





This is my second time having the calling of Activity Day leader. It was one of my callings in my last ward when Elle first entered Activity Days. Now it's the calling I have in this ward and I am so grateful I get to spend this extra time with Elle before she goes into Young Women's. When we asked the girls for some ideas of things they would like to do during the year one of the consensus was to have a talent show. So a TALENT SHOW we did! The night turned out perfectly! We had some yummy snack food, the decorations and centerpieces turned out darling and all the of the girls were seriously so cute. I was SO dang proud of Elle. She both played the piano and got up there and SANG with no music or anything. She sounded amazing!  She's growing up so fast and in a couple of months she's going to be moving onto Young Women's. I know she's ready but I'm not. I wish time could slow down a little.

No comments: