Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Comings and Goings












Just some pictures of things we've been up to lately. Picnics on the family room floor, Tate's preschool field trip to the fire station, Tob and I taking Elle on a date to the Macaroni Grill, more of Tate's soccer game, snuggling in bed, and playing with balloons. Life is good. It can be really hard sometimes. It seems like there are a lot in our family right now struggling. But when I'm uploading pictures and looking at the simple things we do everyday it makes me grateful for life. The good and the bad. I love my kids. I spend the majority of my day with these two little boys that are so wonderful. They are patient with me. They just want my time and attention. I need to do better of giving it to them. I'm grateful Toby and I got some one on one time with Elle. She has so much to offer the world. She's witty, smart, fun to be around, and such a good nurturer. The boys are so lucky to have her as their big sister. Yep. Life is good.

No comments: