Saturday, March 18, 2017

Date Night to BEAUTY and the BEAST









There's not a lot I look forward to more than date nights with this little Beauty. She is such the little conversationalist and always keeps things fresh and fun. I have been looking forward to this new movie coming out since December so as soon as we had time I was beyond excited to take Elle to it. Beauty and the Beast was always my family Disney movie growing up. I loved everything about it. Belle was obviously my favorite disney princess as well. We decided to go eat at Sizzler first, which was a lot better than I remember Sizzler being. The steak not so much but the salad bar was awesome. Then we just walked right on over to the movie theater. The movie was SO good! The actress that played Belle was just beautiful. The graphics and cinema were amazing. (there of course was a scene or two I wasn't thrilled about) but overall I was very happy with the movie. But happier about getting a night out with my best little girlfriend. Isn't her smile amazing?!

No comments: