Friday, November 9, 2018

The Best Family Night EVER Playing Pictionary









This is going to go down in history as one of the most hilarious and fun nights of our family life. That may sound super dramatic but...it's true! haha. I had the thought that the two little boys were probably old enough to play some different games as a family so we started with Pictionary. Never in a  million years could I have guessed how competitive Tate and Kemp would have been. There was SO much cheating, whining, complaining, taunting, and trash talking between the two of them. We were DYING!!! I'm so glad I caught so much of it on camera. I recorded a lot of it and we have rematched the videos a dozen times just laughing our heads off. Tate would erase some of the talleys, Kemp would taunt him  if he was wrong, Tate would ignore everyone elses answers until he got the one he wanted to hear from the person on his team. It was quite entertaining. Way more so than any tv show or movie we could have watched. Even though there were tears and some yelling throughout I love this little family of mine and grateful for the memories we are making. Pictionary is a new favorite of ours!

No comments: