Monday, June 24, 2019

DISNEYLAND!!!













I can't even begin to tell you how much I have been looking forward to this trip. Of course I was excited for the Hall of Fame and that was the whole reason we were there but I loved the excuse it gave us to take the kids to Disneyland since we haven't been since Kemp was about 9 months old. He and Tate don't even remember it! The one thing that was stressing me out was that it was the opening day of Star Wars Land to the public so all of the websites said it was going to be the busiest day in Disneyland history! But we were right there and it was so hard for me to give up a day going! So I just kind of decided we'd just go for it and if it was awful we'd just have to leave a little early and be grateful for the rides we got on. Let me just say IT WAS THE PERFECT DAY!!!  Seriously perfect! Perfect temperature, not crowded at all, the kids were in heaven and got a long and my parent were there to see it all and help so we could go on some of the bigger rides. It was MAGICAL. I think what happened was everyone assumed it was going to be so ridiculously busy they all just stayed away! haha The park was pretty empty! (for Disneyland) Even Star Wars Land that you were supposed to have a reservation for we walked right into!!! That place was incredible and my boys are already planning on saving up all their money for next time to make a droid. My favorite ride was Guardian of Galaxy and Soaring over California. I think it was all of our favorites. Except Tate...he didn't love guardians. But he did love Soarin and even asked me if we were really flying. So dang cute. The kids all got a little mini droid for their souvenir and Kempy got a Porg. Of all things he walked a stuffed porg even though I tried to talk  him into a cute little ewok. The kids saw all of the Avengers and got awesome pictures with Captain America and Black Panther. We pretty much made it on every single ride we wanted to and ate at our favorite Mexican Restaurant. Again the weather was wonderful and we ended the night watching the fireworks from Tomorrowland. It was just a wonderful wonderful day and I was so grateful to be able to go with all the people I love so much. 



No comments: