Sunday, March 29, 2020

Another Sunday Quarantine













Another beautiful Sunday home with our family. I am LOVING this. So grateful for my husband who is planning beautiful lessons for us. They don’t always go perfectly. Sometimes I get frustrated with the kids not sitting still or it not going as long as I think it should...but I’m learning to be grateful and appreciative for the efforts and that I’m not always right. There’s not just one way to do things. He’s doing a great job and my kids are participating happily and I’m thankful. Today is was Tate’s turn to give a talk. I could not have been prouder. Toby helped him write it and he was so dang excited to give it. He practiced it when no one was around and tried so hard to make sure he looked up as he read it. It was adorable and perfect and I hope I never forget it. After we decided to drive down to Eureka to see the cabin of Ephraim Hanks. I have been soaking up learning about the Restoration and  The early pioneers Ephraim Hanks being one of them. We enjoyed a beautiful drive down south and Toby has always loved ghost towns so it was great. 
Came home and ate a delicious pot roast, veggies, fruit salad and fun dessert. Pretty awesome Sunday. 

No comments: