Saturday, March 28, 2020

Conference Breakfast a Week Early


Oh my heavens. I am SO OUT OF WHACK. I’m literally loosing my mind. I’m completely unaware of what day it is and what I’m supposed to be doing. Somehow in my mind I thought it was the week of Conference. We were asked by our prophet to prepare by studying the Restoration of the Gospel and the life of Joseph Smith. I wasn’t perfect but I sure felt like I had done a good job. We had been watching movies about the restoration all week. 17 miracles, Legacy, the Story of Joseph Smith and others on You Tube. I’d been reading conference talks to the kids, memorizing scripture, and I stayed up late the last three nights making sure I finished the book “Saints” before conference. I sent Toby to the store for our weekly trip to get things for a big conference breakfast. I wanted to do it Saturday morning since our Prophet had asked us to fast on Sunday. Well there I am cooking a HUGE breakfast with all the trimmings and orange juice and chocolate milk and we turn on the tv to prepare by listening to the tabernacle choir. Nothing. I had Elle check a couple of other channels. Nothing. So weird. Elle finally looked it u and conference was the following week!!!! Hahah are you kidding me?! I was dying! HOW WAS BOTH TOBY AND I A WHOLE WEEK OFF?!. So weird. But my kids enjoyed a wonderful Saturday breakfast for no reason at all!:)

No comments: