Sunday, March 22, 2020

Our First Sunday with Church at Home









I actually think this is technically our second Sunday home but the first one was a little off...we weren’t quit sure what we were doing yet but this one felt different and we had it more together. Toby has been amazing with our Sundays. He has created a program for each one with song, conductors, opening prayers, talks, and of course the blessing and the passing of the Sacrament. I can’t even put into words what a special experience it has been for us as a family to have our husband bless and our son and brother pass the Sacrament to each of us. There’s been a neat spirit in our home to have such a sacred ordinance performed in our home. I’ve loved not being able to go anywhere. We’re just “stuck” home. Together. No school, no church, no sports, no work, no shopping, no distractions. Just us. Together. We’re getting creative with ways to keep us entertained: Puzzles, movie marathons, playing outside, card games, and I’ve never cooked so much in my entire life! Hahah. I know people are hurting and I hate that but the silver lining is I’m really treasuring this time together with my family. 

No comments: