Sunday, October 25, 2020

Seattle

 Josh decided to drive straight through and go home so he left at the break of dawn but Jamie’s family and us got the 9:00 am ferry so we were on that together. It was fun to get out of the car again and enjoy the water. I hated leaving that place. I knew it would be awhile before I got back there. But I hope not too long. Jamie and Jace left on to drive home but we wanted to take our kids through Seattle. We stopped at the Troll under the Fremont Bride, the Space Needle, Pike’s Place, the Gum Wall, went through the shops, and saw the Ferris Wheel and skyline etc. It was fun showing them all of those cool places. The next hour or two driving was pretty scary. There was an awful snowstorm and I was on edge the whole time but after that it was alright. A pretty long and boring drive though. I helped as much as I could. We decided to stop at a hotel in Boise and break up the trip. Tob got us some Chick fil a and we watched a fun movie then headed the rest of the way home in the morning. I can’t even describe how much I LOVED this trip. Every little bit of it was magical and stunning and incredible and I loved every second of it. And I can’t wait to go back. So grateful that we were able to experience this together. My kids did so great in the car and in sleeping in 4 different places in 6 nights. It was so easy being with Josh and his girls and Jamie’s family. There were no problems and no drama and it was just easy and fun and wonderful. I can’t wait to go back!!!! 












No comments: