Monday, November 9, 2020

Kemp Looses his first Tooth and Other November Comings and Goings

 I had no idea this little guy even had a loose tooth! He just walked up to me and said Mom this tooth kind of hurts and I looked at it and it was barely hanging on! He let it go for the day because he was scared to have me pull it out and then later that evening he felt brave enough. I had it out in 3 seconds flat. He was so dang cute about it. I can't believe my baby lost his first tooth. - Tate has been awesome doing all of his online school work. He really loves the fun science projects. This rainbow one blew his mind. Haha. He also has gotten in on the Book of Mormon Challenge that Toby, I and the two older kids have had. We restarted the Book of Mormon on Nov 4th and we want to finish it by the end of the year. Tate has been so cute to join in and I catch him reading all on his own when he hasn't been asked or reminded. - Kemp also took quite the fall in the basement the other day and got the weirdest bump/bruise on his head. I'm thinking this one is going to scar. And last of all it was a sad day for the community and we suddenly and unexpectedly lost a man who has been such an advocate for our kids to stay off of social media and phones in general. We have followed along his journey for a while now and even went to one of his public assemblies where he educated parents on the dangers of cell phone. He was bright, funny, passionate, and Toby and I are so grateful for all he taught us. We wanted to support his family so we went to his celebration of Life and were so inspired by the way he lived his life. We hope we can use what he taught us to teach our kids and ourselves and be more aware of the dangers of phones. We haven't stopped praying for his sweet wife and children. I can't even imagine their loss and sadness. 


















No comments: