Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving!!!!

 I left off my last post saying that I tested negative for Covid. Well three days later after got home from St. George I felt like I needed to test so I knew about Thanksgiving and sure enough it came back positive. My last day of quarantine would be Friday when we go get trees so I was worried about Thanksgiving but no one else was worried but my parents so they were planning to stay home anyway. Definitely a strange year. Kathy's family was more worried so I stayed home from their Thanksgiving meal since it was on Wednesday, but then I hosted my whole family sans my parents on Thanksgiving! That's a lot of pressure to make it nice and feel cozy and special like my mom always does. I did my best. I think it turned out really wonderful. The food was so good, the decorations were cute, we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade the best we could and ate delicious pies after! The kids had fun that morning making a gingerbread turkey and little turkey crafts. It was the first year in forever that we didn't go up to Logan to spend the night in a hotel which was kind of sad but also made for a more relaxing evening. Overall I'd say Thanksgiving was a total Success!!! Minus my parents not being there. I hated that. 














No comments: