Friday, March 20, 2009

Cash's Haircut and St. Patricks Day

I finally relented and got little Cash's haircut! I didn't want to since I knew it would make him look older and I'm all sentimental and just don't want to admit he's not a "baby" anymore. But gosh he looks cute. Thanks goodness for cookie cutters.He watched monsters inc and we blew bubbles and was really good for his 1st haircut. So handsome. On St. Patricks Day my Parents called to see if our leprachaun had stopped at our house. Unfortunately he hadn't. Growing up we had a leprachaun named McTavish that only came to our house and brought us gold chocolate, and lucky charms, and sprite, and rainbow licorice etc etc. Well apparantly he couldn't stay away now that there are grandkids around so we headed over to the Downs' house for a treasure hunt leading to quite the fun "treasure". Elle was so animated as she found the "clues" and literally ran from place to place. She kept saying, "Oh my gosh I can't believe this!" and she'd shake her head. Cash cracked me up...he went straight to this giant hershey kiss, unwrapped it himself, and gnawed away at the thing FOREVER. If anyone tried to take it from him he flipped. So I let him eat it until I was certain he'd have a tummy ache. First time I've posted a video...so let's see if it works:)

3 comments:

Amberlee said...

Oh I love that idea! I so have to steal it! We had something similar to that growing up- but your family's twist on it is ADORABLE! I am so excited for next year!

Amberlee said...

Oh and Cash does look so handsome! Thanks goodness for all the distractions these days! -sure makes haircuts a whole lot easier!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Holy crap he's so adorable! And I have to tell you that I check your blog for the Elle quotes off to the side. She is seriously hillarious!