Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

We had such a fun evening celebrating Mom's birthday!!!! We all picked a project she wanted done and went over and had a little "service" party. She was so excited to get so many things crossed off her list. We made Scadoosh for dinner and check out the cake Krista and I made for her. Should be on the cover of Good Housekeeping March 2009. We had a great time opening presents and laughing at our cake. For one of our gifts we put together a little necklace and bracelet of all of her grandkids for her and I think they turned out so so cute. Happy Birthday Mom. Doesn't matter how much service we do for you we'll never catch up to all you do for us. We LOVE you!!!!!

3 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

Happy birthday to your mom!! Sounds like such a fun day and I love the gift idea. So cute!
P.s. Loved the dinner! It was hit. My mother in law wanted the recipe. Haha! Thank you again for that and for sharing your oil with me. You are too nice! I will return it this week. :)

Marianne said...

Is that your mom's house? It's changed! Did you know my parents up and moved and never told your parents. Looks like you're alive and well and making it happen with 2! Way to go!

Brianne & Jarod said...

What exactly is the cake supposed to be? ha ha ha ha! Happy birthday to your cute sweet mom!