Friday, March 13, 2009

Daddy's Girl

These two have a one of a kind relationship. They are truly in love. Toby can't tell me he loves me or that I'm pretty without Elle going "OHHHH :( " and dropping her head. This is toby's cue to tell her that he loves her a million and she's the prettiest girl in the world etc etc etc and then she'll smile again. Everytime I tell her how much I love her she'll say, "Ya but daddy loves me the mostest." What the heck? She's constantly telling him how handsome he is. Whenever she's hurting..she wants her Dad. She prays for him every day to drive safe in the car. Then the other day she comes upstairs out of the blue with this picture she's drawn of her and him together...the circle part to the right of his chest she says is his heart and all of his love for her. So stinkin cute. Toby came home today with a frame for that picture because honestly it was the first picture that she's really "drawn" and not scribbled. She truly is a Daddy's girl...but what can I say? So am I.

4 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Cute post Jos! I love when little girls love their daddy's! They are very special!

Brandt & Kriste said...

So sweet! There is just somthing special between those little girls and their daddys. It is awesome!!

Jami said...

That is so sweet. I love her picture.

There is just nothing quite like the relationship between dad's and daughters.

Brynnly and Alan said...

That is so tender! I have a feeling when we have a girl, Alan will be that way with her. So sweet!