Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Donny and Marie

I met them. In real life face to face met them. Though some may think, "who cares" :) I care...and I was so excited!!!! Toby came through once again and arranged some back stage passes for us, my parents, Cam and Michelle, Cam's brother and wife, and the Olsen's. Truth is I've met Donny before and as we all know he's the one that matters the most so lets just say with the concert and meet and greet and all it was a very memorable evening! I will say I was thrilled to get out of Vegas though...not my favorite place. I bet I got 20 comments on my pink heels all from old drunk men. Lovely. My brothers and sister came along and were able to watch the kids for us. Thank goodness for family. Oh and of course Toby took me to Serendipity where we splurged on a very large Frozen Hot Chocolate. Has anyone tried those things?! Unbelievable. Worth a round trip ticket in and out of Vegas in my opinion. And the ginormous donut was not for me. It was for our 5 year old daughter who was sound asleep on our hotel room floor when we came home... but you should have seen her eyes when she woke up to it the next morning:) St George was 80 degrees. I think I want to move there.

4 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

How fun and what a small world it is! Cam's sister Amie used to live on my street. Did you get to hug Donny? I'm jealous...

jgalke said...

AMAZING! I'm so glad you got to go. That Toby... he sure loves you. :) I'm with you on vegas - too smoky, nasty, den of iniquity for me. j/k Hope to see you soon.

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun trip. That frozen hot chocolate and doughnut look amazing. Just sayin' ;).

Jami said...

Toby looks a little TOO happy to with his arm around Marie. What a fun memory!