Wednesday, June 2, 2010

L.A. Part 2

There are a few places that for whatever reason I've always wanted to go to and one of those is the Santa Montica Pier...probably just cause I keep seeing all of these neat pictures of the Ferris Wheel and it just looks fun! Once again Todd and Kathy came to the rescue and watched some of the kids for us so it would make it easier for us to go. We had a full day that day but it was Tory's birthday so we wanted to do something fun that night. Tob and I brought Cash and Tory and Janie brought Macey and Tj came and off we went. I couldn't believe how cold it was! Isn't may in California supposed to be just a little bit warm? There were all sorts of carni games on the pier and you know what happens to Toby when he's around carni games. Its worse than a kid in a candy store. It's like he can't help it his hand automatically takes out his wallet and he starts handing the workers money. I'd complain but he loves it AND he always wins so...what's to complain about. This time Cash really wanted to try and play basketball so he talked the guy into letting Cash try. And then Toby won Cash a blue monkey. Yeah! Oh and that's my cute niece Macey. We like her a lot.

1 comment:

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun trip, Josie! I love Cali!