Monday, December 20, 2010

December Festivities

If I didn't update my blog now by the end of December I'd be in big trouble! (Sometimes I don't like that my blog becomes more of a travelogue then sharing my thoughts and day to day experiences...and I plan to work on that but for now...this will just have to do) I remember as a child thinking the month of December lasted FOREVER!!!!! What happenned? I can't fit in near as many things for my kids that my parents did for me. But regardless we've been able to go to Winder Dairy for Hot chocolate and scones, the mall to see Santa, take a drive to see lights and The Night before Christmas street, go Christmas shopping, Highschool girlfriends christmas get together, Make gingerbread houses, go to the Wimmer Party and visit Grandma, watch Christmas movies all night, more shopping, have our annual Christmas devotional party at our house...and we got a few more things on the calendar to get done in the next 5 days. It's definitly beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house!!!! ( minus the fact that we have all been pretty darn sick...which is why I posted that last picture..Cash's face trying to smile when he doesn't feel well cracks me up..to sweet.)

1 comment:

Lenzi Woodbury said...

You are seriously the cutest mom!! I am dying over Cash's Pirate Party, the family Halloween costumes, witch parties, fun in the snow, Christmas, etc! It was good seeing you a couple of weeks ago. We really need to get together when all of us can sit and chat for a few hours! We need to catch up! I'm glad you're still trying to blog. I'm in the same boat. I'm on Thanksgiving. I WILL do a blog book of this year & if it takes me until next year to document it all. :) Have a very Merry Christmas with your BEAUTIFUL family!! XOXO