Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving...I love this Holiday. Love that we have a holiday dedicated to what we are thankful for, love the tremendous amounts of unbelievably tasting food, and love that it means Christmas is right around the corner. We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. It started by celebrating with the Christensens on Wednesday. We always have such a great time being in Alpine with them, and Kathy is one heck of a cook...very relaxing wonderful evening. Then Thanksgiving morning we headed over to my parents to watch the Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade (a tradition for 25+ years) and to help cook up the next amazing meal. My mother outdid her self, but then what's new? This was the first time in a few years that my family was All Together. We LOVED being with them and having Joni's family over and ended the evening by yet another tradition..Jingle all the way. Then next morning it was up bright and early to head to Preston to cut down Christmas trees. This will be an unforgettable year due to the unusually enormous amount of SNOW!!!!! I seriously dragged our 20 foot Christmas tree down the mountain by myself minus the time the Tessa came and saved the day. (Toby was doing the byu utah game which he did a wonderful job at) Being up there with all my Cousins means the world to me. Such a wonderful couple of days....now on to Christmas!!

No comments: