Monday, July 30, 2012

31!!!

I swear I was just turning 30??! What in the heck happenned. I have no idea where this last year went. Although being pregnant did take up a big chunk of it;) Once again I was spoiled beyond what I deserved for my birthday. Toby always goes overboard making me feel like the most special girl in the world. I woke up to balloons, and a delicious breakfast from him and the kids. Then my amazing friend Jami picked me up and we went out to "second breakfast" at Kneaders and a fun shopping trip to Old Navy with our 40% off coupons. So far...PERFECT. Then I went over to my Mom's and together we also did a little bit of shopping. Even more perfect. That evening we met my whole family over at Wheeler Farm where we just threw around the football, fed the ducks, and had a little picnic. The weather was wonderful, everyone was happy...couldn't have asked for a nicer day:) Friday night Toby and I were going to go out on a date...but we moved that to Thursday night because da dadada...Jamie got engaged Friday night!!!! YEAH!!! We are SO excited and we absolutely LOVE Jace. More on that to come. So instead Thurs my Mom watched the kids and Toby and I and the Tatenator went to dinner at PF Changs. I LOVE Him. Saturday we were supposed to have a swim party at the Christensen's but are plans were thwarted by the rainy weather. It didn't matter though because Todd Kathy and Teren took us the Blue Lemon and we had a great lunch and a wonderful time visiting at their home. That week my Mom and Jamie also went shopping to Gateway, and Toby the kids and I went to the Spaghetti Factory, and I had a little swimming get together with my girlfriends at Tianis. See what I mean?? Spoiled. I am a lucky lucky girl!!!!

No comments: