Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy 90th Grandma Fern!

Happy Birthday to the best example of a Mother and Grandmother that I know. Everything I've learned about being a Mom I learned from my mother and my mother from my Grandmother. What a lady she is! I have so much love and adoration for her. She has been at almost every important event in my life and has supported me through everything. Its so hard seeing her without my Grandpa because the two of them just go together. You never got one without the other. Her birthday is on the 24th and we always tell her she's so amazing the whole state of Utah celebrates on her birthday. I LOVE getting to go to our family farm and let the kids do all the same stuff that I did growing up. The kids love floating the canal and spending time with their cousins and I love being with mine. The month of July is full of traditions for us. Next up...Preston Rodeo!

No comments: