Monday, July 30, 2012

My 2 Triathletes!

Ah Man. I love these two. I was so proud of them for doing this. The night before we had been at a Cancer Society event called Relay for Life until after midnight. We walked a lot for the event so it took a lot out of them, but then the next morning they had to wake up bright and early to do this little Triathalon a friend of mine in the neighborhood put on. Both Elle and Cash did amazing!!! They were so cute jumping in the pool and swimming, riding their little bikes, and running almost a mile! Cash honestly did not stop running the entire time. I was so impressed. And Elle's medal meant the world to her...but one little boy didn't get one, and so what did she do? She totally gave hers to him and I was so proud. So was Toby. Was a cute duo we have:)

No comments: