Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary to US!

NINE YEARS! Even as I type that I can't believe it. At times it seems like yesterday, others it seems like an eternity. In a good way. We celebrated by once again going to our favorite restaurant in the world...The Melting Pot. What a great place it is! No loud music, beautiful atmosphere, just me and my best friend talking for hours. Couldn't ask for anything better. And our friend TJ came through for us once again witht he ridiculous discount. LOVE it. My mom watched Taters for us and he was doing great so we even walked through City Creek for a bit. Without getting all mushy and stuff I can't even express enough how grateful I am to be married to Toby. He is one of a kind. Never a boring day at our house. I know I can ask him for anything and he'll come through. He is the best Dad to my kids, and the best friend to me. I'm a lucky girl. We've got a good thing going. I'm trying to tie him down for a BIG vacation next year for our 10th anniversary. I'd even be happy to take the kids...just somewhere really fun. I'll let ya know how I do:)

No comments: