Sunday, October 28, 2012

September's Coming and Goings

September was a busy month for us mostly because...da da da dahh JAMIE GOT MARRIED!!!!! I felt like at times during the two months prior it was PURE CHAOS, but in the end it was so worth it because it was the most INCREDIBLE wedding I had ever seen. I'm waiting for her pictures to come back...so I'll wait to write all about it then and post the pictures with it...but had to have it documented here in September. It was the PERFECT day. We are so happy for her and LOVE having Jace in the family. Cash also had a busy month. One day he decided he didn't want training wheels any more so Toby took them off and away he rode. Of course there were some falls but he learned faster than I've ever seen. What a champ. He also had Grandma's tea at Preschool and Pet day where he took his pet "LEO" to show off at the pet parade. LOVE that kid.

No comments: