Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter snuck up on me pretty quick this year. So much going on and then BAM. It was here. Good thing I've got such "on top of it" parents and they planned a fun Easter Egg Hunt and cookout for the kids. My kids EAT this stuff up! Even Taters got in on the action. I can't believe I even have a Taters...I love him so much it ridiculous. Anyway...he found his first Easter Egg which was beyond cute. Easter Morning the kids couldn't wait for their baskets and I had every intention of making them wait till after church and after the Easter Lesson that I prepared...but I caved, and off they ran down the stairs to search for their baskets. Didn't take long to find them and luckily they were thrilled with the selection the Easter Bunny picked out for them. Umm...their Easter outfits? To die for. I ALWAYS got a new dress for Easter and haven't been able to kick that tradition with Elle. She looks so cute in them...and somehow I was able to coordinate the three of them with very little effort. We had a wonderful lesson and I'm hoping we were really able to explain the basics of the Atonement to them. They seemed to really listen and grasp the meaning. What a huge responsibility I feel on my shoulders to teach them all the important principles of the Gospel. We're looking forward to General Conference and have some really fun things planned for the kids to keep them interested. I love my life!








No comments: