Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weber State Championship Game and Grandma Wimmer

So Weber State got invited to the CIT  this year and Toby, my Dad, and Cash went to about 2 or 3 of the games. Cash loved going with the boys and having a night out with his Dad. The fact that they kept winning made us all excited and we really wanted to be to the championship game. So my Dad bought us tickets and off we went. We left a little early to visit my sweet Grandma. Honestly it was so hard to leave her once it was time. I LOVE this lady more than words could say and the only way I could walk out was to say that I would be right back after the game. The game was a little tough with Tate. He's not much for sitting still these days, but I don't mind walking around with him. He's a bundle of fun. And super cute. And adorable. And he loves me so much. Toby got a free pizza handed to him...what's new...this guy gets so many freebies. And i'm married to him. So yep...it's good. But alas, Weber lost in the last 2 seconds. Ah. It was heartbreaking. Kind of depressing. And it got late. But I couldn't break my promise to my Grandma so back we went for one more visit. Elle came to and she sure lights up when my kids are there. I know she knows we're there and wants to communicate with us but some things don't even need to be said. She's so wonderful. It was a fun memorable night:)

No comments: