Monday, December 23, 2013

MORE Christmas Activities









Christmas Christmas Christmas!!! We can never do enough Christmas activities or have enough Christmas traditions. I love having something every other day to look forward to and to make Christmas magical in my kids eyes. Every year since I can remember I have to take a picture of my kids under the Christmas tree. It's tradition. I love making sugar cookies with them and letting them go to town with their creative abilities. This year since it seems to be so hard to get all of us together under one roof at a decent hour for a Christmas Eve lesson we decided to do it the Sunday before and you know what. I loved it. I still have to have a lesson on Christmas Eve because after all that's what it's all about. But it was nice to be together and not be rushed to get home and have our own Christmas eve too.  It was a special evening and the kids got their Christmas tree ornaments...Elphaba and Yoda and Bubble Guppies. And of course my favorite of all. Sleeping under the Christmas tree. Nothing like putting on a Christmas movie and drinking hot chocolate and camping out under the tree. Ah they are the cutest!

No comments: