Monday, November 16, 2015

Cash is Turning 8!!!








I blinked and this little boy turned 8. EIGHT?! How does that even happen? Seriously blows my mind. In my mind he is a sweet little four year old boy with blond hair who likes to cuddle with me, play with his sister, and play ball with his Dad. Guess he still loves all of that but he's 8 now. He was so much fun to celebrate because he deserves it. There is a plethora of boys his age in this neighborhood so when I knew it was his year to have a friend party I panicked seeing as how we don't have a backyard or a finished basement. This is where Toby's new calling comes in handy. We were able to get the church gymnasium and hold a birthday party there. I believe we had 11 little boys there running around and playing ball. The theme was "SPACE JAM" and basketball. We had pizza, cookies, drinks, and we gave everyone a dvd of Space Jam as a favor. It was actually a really fun and easy party to throw together and the boys had such a blast running around scrimmaging, playing pig, and racing. So glad that Cash will have these boys to grow up with. They are such great kids and have great families. Feeling very blessed. And super blessed to have Cash as a son. He really is special in so many ways.

No comments: