Friday, November 13, 2015

Toby's Surprise Party!!!

I can NOT believe I didn't get any pictures of this night. What was I thinking?! I know what I was thinking. I was thinking I need to entertain 4 couples and all of their kids! Ha! I couldn't believe I really pulled it off. I've never done anything like this for Toby before and he deserved it. I invited the Rothes, Ashby's, Shoffs, and Stevens over and all their kids and when Toby got home from Tj's play they were all inside with a ton of food and balloons and we all yelled surprise! He really had no idea. I was so happy. We had a great time just laughing, talking, watching the BYU game, and I made more scones for everyone. It was fun start to his Birthday. I love him so much. He does so much for our family that he deserves how loved he is and I plan on making his whole weekend super special. Love you TOBY.

No comments: