Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015








Happy Thanksgiving! What an awesome Thanksgiving we had! So much to be thankful for. This year we had Thanksgiving at Kathy's on Wednesday night. We all helped bring the food and had such a wonderful meal together. Turkey, potatoes, salad, cranberry sauce, home made rolls, candy yams, green bean casserole, etc etc. We are so grateful to have Tory and Janie and their kids here too. Makes it so fun to be all together. The next morning we woke up and watched the MACEYS Thanksgiving day parade which is a must for me. I just love it. Reminds me of Thanksgiving mornings at my Grandma Doris's house. Then we got all packed up and headed up to Joni's and had a wonderful meal up there as well. Then we headed to Logan to spend the night at the Marriott. I don't know why but that is one of my favorite things to do. I love being there with just my little family, putting on a movie, all being in the hotel room together. It's so wonderful.  I got some black friday shopping in with my little buddy by my side. We woke up and went out to the lobby to get a big free breakfast:) Then we headed up to Preston to get our TREE!! We met the rest of the fam and all of the cousins at the church house and then headed up to the mountains. I don't know why it's gotten so hard to find the right tree. It just has! There's so many of us and maybe we're taking all the trees?! Ha! I think we're going to try and new spot next year. Anyway we did find the perfect tree and we headed back down to the church for soup salad, and ice-cream pie. Santa came and we had our snowball fight and lots of visiting and a message from Uncle Greg and then it was back in the car and heading back home. A great Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: