Monday, November 30, 2015

Peterson Farms











Since it's so difficult to find and cut down the perfect tree up in Idaho Toby decided to compromise with me and only get one tree up in the mountains. But I wasn't ready to conform yet and get a fake tree for the living room. So again we compromised and we headed to Peterson Farms to pick out a real tree! I was surprised how much the kids loved it! It really is such a pretty place with all the lights strung around and Santa Clause is there and farm animals and it's just fun. All except for the price tag! Yikes. You can cut one down for 10 bucks or you can buy one at a tree farm for $70. I think I'm going to try to convince Toby to let us get two next year:) Tate was so happy feeding the little goats and it was fun putting it on the car and bringing it home. Love Christmas nights like this. So Christmasy and magical. And then of course just had to add these cute pictures of Tate because come on. He's ridiculously cute.

No comments: