Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy 60th Birthday Kathy!




Today was the big 60 for Kathy! We wanted to do something a little extra special for Kath so we thought it would be so neat to be as a family and walk through the new Provo Tabernacle Temple. It was a bit of a crazy experience with all of the kids. And earlier that day I had what will go down as one of the crappiest days of a mother i had in a while. Elle's finger had been ripped open the day before but then all taken care of at the drs and bandaged up, but then the next morning we went to Classic Skating and it reopened, and it was a nightmare dare there for other reasons, and I knew we had Kathy's birthday that night and I couldn't get to the Drs on time to have it get fixed again and it was just awful and this is the longest run on sentence of all time. Anyway, back to the temple.  What a beautiful building it is and I loved the opportunity to show my kids such a sacred place. After we went to Gurus and once again pure craziness. With all Tory and Janie's kids and all mine it's just bound to be an unpeacefull dinner. At one point Toby mentioned his anxiety level was so high and I had to laugh because that's how mine is half the time I go out with them and that's usually when I have them alone. But again back to Kathy. We're so grateful for her in our family. What an incredible grandmother she is. And an amazing example to us all. She has a strong testimony that she is anxious and ready to share with us at all times. LOVE her!

No comments: