Friday, February 5, 2016

KEMP!






This little boy is getting busier and busier. And if even possible cuter and cuter. I love him so much. It's crazy how much. He was meant to be my baby. His smile lights up our entire house. He is SO happy all the time. And he gets into everything he can ALL the time. He LOVES his mom and dad and we really don't leave him very much because he is just so attached. And I'm attached:) He is so cute when he wakes up in the morning and he leans his body towards the family room because he knows that's where his big brothers and sister will be. It's adorable. He loves Chicago and makes some noise when he sees her that sounds like "roro". And the only other word beside Mama, Dada, and bubbles, that he says is bath…and when he says it he pulls at his clothes. It's so cute. He used to say bat man but that ship has sailed and he's forgotten. - Also I had to throw in one picture of Cash and Tate in their new bunk beds. We finally moved Kempers out of our closet and into the crib and moved Tate upstairs. That was super hard for me but had to be done and the boys are loving being together up there. I love my family. Like seriously seriously love them. 

No comments: