Monday, July 24, 2017

24th of July at the FARM

















This may just be one of my favorite activities of the whole summer. There is no where that I would rather be on July 24th than my Grandmas Farm. It's her birthday and everything there reminds me of her. I'm so grateful that my children get to spend so much time at the same farm that I did. They float the canal just like we did, swing on the rope swing, jump on the tramp, run around with the cousins, catch tad poles, go fishing, everything just like we did. It's a truly magical place and I LOVE being there. That evening we got to go up to our fireplace for the first time and actually use it. Toby was beaming from ear to ear. It was so fun! The view was just incredible. We made tinfoil dinners and roasted marshmallows and watched the fireworks.  Couldn't have dreamed up a better day.

No comments: