Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Fourth of July

This has always just been one of my favorite Holidays! I LOVE celebrating our Country! I love the red white and blue everywhere, the songs that play on the radio, the flags flying everywhere. It's pretty inspirational. We woke up and went to breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa's and then came home and got ready to swim at Grandma Kathys! It was a wonderful weather and my whole family got to be there…even Joel and Tessa and the kids. Tory's family went to park city so it really was just us and the Christensen's. (sara's family was there for a bit) We ate and swam swam swam and then when the kids were as worn down as possible we headed back to our place for more eating and FIREWORKS. Can I just say that might be one of the best things about the location of our home. The view of the fireworks from our house is just unreal!!!! We can see them all the way down our street to the right and to the left and it just looks like the whole sky is lit up! It gets even more incredible when you climb to the top of our fire pit. I've just never seen anything like it. Everywhere you look there's a massive firework show going on. We invited the Christensen's back over and Jace's family, and my Dad made homemade ice cream and we just laid out blankets everywhere and it was a WONDERFUL night…one of my kids favorites too. Just look at these two little boys enjoying the show in comfort and style. Oh to be 2 and 5 again. So funny! One of my favorite fourth of July quote's in "Land of the Free Because of the Brave." Sure love the 4th of JULY!
















No comments: