Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My Birthday Week









So this birthday was a little bit different for me this year because Toby was out of town. Can you believe it?! You wonder how I can even celebrate without him...but you know what? I'm surrounded by some pretty incredible people and my family and friends didn't skip a beat. He made sure he had me breakfast in bed before he left. The kids were so cute and made sure I felt very loved. They made me the cutest "Birthday Sign." The day of by birthday all of my family went over to Tianis where we just swam our little hearts out. It was absolutely perfect since that is just about my favorite place ever. It was really really fun and a perfect day. But the whole week was fun. I took the kids to Black Ridge reservoir, Kathy's swimming, swimming with my high school girlfriends and my parents gave me tickets to a Donny and Marie concert and that was just so fun. Man I love his concerts. Even got myself a new towel. When Toby came home we made sure to go out and celebrate too so all in all it was a very eventful week full of fun and celebrations.

No comments: