Friday, August 17, 2018

Kemp's Accident











Well I guess its was only a matter of time. I was in my bedroom, heard a crash followed by some cries and Toby saying no no no! Not something I want to hear. I ran out there and he had Kemp in his arms with a rag on the back of his head and lots of blood. Ugh. Seriously hurts my heart. Not even 100% sure what happened. Something about him falling from the breakfast nook table to the bench. That happens numerous times a day but somehow this one cause a hole in the back of his head. We had a Dr. that lives down the street come look at it but he was taking a while and I was sure he needed stitches so I told toby lets put him in the car and let's go. The dr. pulled up as we were leaving and assured us it needed stitches. The ER actually said staples would be better. I really am not sure why but I hated the thought of staple in his head. So gross. He was so brave though. Hardly even cried. He just looked like the cutest little green ninja. The kids face timed him and of course cute Elle had helped them all make him a special sign for when he got home. These kids are just the best.

No comments: