Sunday, August 12, 2018

Last Day at the LA Temple and Titos Tacos













Day 5. Always hard saying goodbye and heading home. It was Sunday so we wanted to go to the Temple and spend some time there. While we were there we met this awesome lady who has an instagram account called TempleChaser where she basically just chasing temples. Goes to as many as she can. It was pretty awesome meeting her. Now I follow her so it's fun seeing all the temples she goes to. After we took pictures we headed to the Christensens favorite stop for tacos...Titos. They were delicious. Then it was just one the road headed home! We broke up the trip and spent the night at the Kelsch's. I had to grab these picture of Toby and Cam laughing together. I love watching those two laugh at the dumbest things. Makes my heart happy. They are so good to always put us up for a night or four and we just feel right at home. - California was an awesome family trip this year. So grateful for the memories we made together. Sure wish we could do it more often. But I'll take any time I can get with these 5. They are my world.

No comments: