Thursday, August 30, 2018

Tate Starts KINDERGARTEN!!!

















Now this is just blowing my mind. It's hard enough having 2 older kids in school more time than they are at home with me...but to add a 3rd?! Just about did me in. Tate will now be going to school Mon-Fri. Kemp and I are going to miss him terribly. So grateful it is only for 3 hours. He was so excited to go. He knows a few of the kids in there but they are mostly girls. We were all anxiously awaiting to hear about his first day of K. We picked him up and honestly he didn't look too happy. He waiting till he got home to tell us about his day and he cried when he did. He said he didn't have a very good first day. He went on to tell us about how he didn't make a friend the first day like Cash did, and since Cash did he was really hoping he would too. How cute is that?! We all assured him that sometimes it just takes a little bit of time and that anyone would be crazy to not want to be his friend. Then on his very own he said something like, "It's okay if I don't have friends at school because my best friends are my family and I have Cash when I get home to make me happy!" Nothing he could have said then could have made my heart happier than that! Had to snap that last picture to remember the hug he gave Cash as he said it!





No comments: