Tuesday, May 7, 2019

NYC day FOUR









































This was our last day in NYC and we had a lot we still wanted to fit in! We started by going to the Adidas Store and buying the kids some one of a kind shirts. Then we headed to the Top of the Rock to get some of the best views of Manhattan. The kids loved it. You get the most beautiful view of Central Park and then from the other side you see the Empire State all the way to tip of the island and the Statue of Liberty. I love love love it. After that we headed back to Central Park where we got to fulfill a dream of mine to row boats on the lake in Central Park. Granted it didn't go exactly as I had planned because we got split up in central park right before and Cash and I got distracted with some street performers while Toby and Elle were waiting in line for the boats and there was some miscommunication and a disagreement (and Tob was worried about making it the Yankee game on time) so it wasn't as magical as I had hoped but we tried to stay positive and it was still super neat. I just would mind a redo someday:) - From there we headed home to get ready for the game. Then we headed to the subway to head to the Bronx for the Yankee Game! This was definitely a highlight for Toby and Cash. We had great seats and it was a great game and we loved being in such a fun stadium at the end of our trip. - Couldn't have asked for a better 4 days with our kids. I loved everything about it. I hope the kids were old enough to appreciate it all and remember it for the rest of their lives. I know it was a time that I will certainly treasure. Love this family of mine. 

No comments: