Saturday, July 20, 2019

20th High School Reunion!








I almost didn't go to this reunion. I knew it was coming and for some reason just didn't want to put myself in an uncomfortable position to see people I haven't seen for 20 years, not remember their names, and have that weird pressure on me. But I started getting text messages from some of my highschool girlfriends and then Errin sealed the deal when she called me and said we should just go and if it's not very fun or no one is there we can just take off and do a fun girls night or something. So I conceded and went and we had the BEST time! I was so glad we went. I saw so many of my dear friends that I haven't seen for so long. My closest friends I of course still see all the time, but it was so fun to see Brianne, Tara, Sonya, Kathryn, Sara Probert, Jill Springer, Nicole Waite, some of my old ward friends, Sarah, Lora, Allison, and a lot of others I'm sure I'm missing. Plus a lot of my guy friends that have moved away and I haven't kept track of. It was a night full of reminiscing and memories and I truly enjoyed it all. Lots of laughs. I'm a pretty sentimental girl and in a way it made me a little sad. Wouldn't trade my life for anything and I would'nt go back...but they were sure good times. 

No comments: