Monday, July 8, 2019

Cash's Scout Camp







I almost didn't let Cash go to scout camp! It just made me so dang nervous to have him drive up with someone else, sleep in a tent, be out on a lake, etc. etc. Just made me worry non stop and I didn't think I was going to allow it. But then I thought about all the experiences he would have and how much he really wanted to go. I trusted the people that were going and after Toby gave him a blessing we let him go out the door. He only stayed 3 nights instead of the 6 everyone else was going but it was enough for him to have a wonderful time, work hard, do some fun things he would have never done otherwise, and get his feet wet from being away from his family without us. I love Cash. I'm grateful for his happy positive demeanor. He's one of a kind.

No comments: