Sunday, July 14, 2019

July Comings and Goings

























July might just be my very favorite month. And not just because it's my birthday month although I'm sure that helps:) It's just so dang FUN!!!! The weather is awesome, the kids are all out of school, we just seem to play together more. Lots of swimming, hikes, walks around the lake stuff like that. Cash made it to the temple with a bunch of his buddies, that was super cool. We went mini golfing where the boys took summer golf lessons. We also all went to Tsunami as a family, which is mine and Toby's favorite restaurant, but it's quickly turning into the whole families too! Which we loved but it does add up $$$.  Oh and my birthday present for the next ten years is Toby let me get the house painted WHITE!!! AHHH! Brandon  Muir from our ward gave us a deal we just couldn't pass up and I absolutely love how it turned out. He painted the trim on our main windows black too which just really make them pop! And then the last picture is me helping Kempers give a talk in primary. Don't want to forget those moments. 

No comments: