Monday, November 18, 2019

Kemp's Notes to Mom



I had to take a picture of these "notes" Kemp made for me. I was working on my computer and he was sitting at the desk next to me. I heard him keep getting frustrated and he kept asking for one more strip of paper. I kept cutting him more and then I'd go back to what I was doing. Finally there were tears and he said he couldn't do it. I gave him a hug and told him I knew he could and I cut him a few more. After a minute he said "there! I did it!... Here mom...this is for you."  My heart melted. He said "Mom plus Kemp plus Tate equals Love." He may have gotten it out of order a bit but he hit the nail exactly on the head. Tate plus Kemp completely defines LOVE in my book. Thank you for my notes Sweetheart!!!!!! I'll treasure them always!

No comments: