Sunday, November 3, 2019

Family Pictures 2019!





























I have the cutest story to tell about these family pictures. I had been planning them for a while in my head. You know, outfits and location and stuff like that. Family pictures are just so stressful for whatever reason although I will say they have slowly been getting easier and easier through the years. Anyway we headed up to Salt Lake with Jamie to take our pictures after a ridiculous amount of effort to get everyone ready and a bag of clothes to change into and other things that I may need during the shoot. We had given ourselves about an hour to shoot before the sun went down. When we were a little over half way there I realized I had forgotten to ask Jamie to bring her high top converse that I had been so excited to wear in my pictures with Toby! I wanted to cry. Like really cry. I had remembered everything else but that was kind of an important piece of the puzzle for me. I was so sad. Jamie told me to call mom or dad and they would run them up but I knew that they were leaving to Hawaii in the morning and were so busy trying to get packed. After feeling bad for awhile and knowing if they were to do it it would have to be right then I called my Dad. I felt so guilty but just asked what they were doing and if there was any chance Dad could run to Jamie's grab the shoes and run up to where we were taking pictures in Salt Lake. When I first asked if they were busy their first reply was yes...but what can I do for you. After i asked the rest my Dad didn't even hesitate. In fact I'm sure of it he got right up and jumped in the car and headed to Jamie's. I can't even tell you how fast he got to our location. I wanted to cry again! My dad has always been there for me. Day or night. Whatever I have needed he has come to the rescue and as quickly as he could. And although the shoes meant a lot to me...it meant more to me that he would drop everything and run like the wind so we had a little bit of time to shoot before the sun went down. I love my dad. These pictures will always remind me of him. I love how they turned out too! The faces in this pictures are everything to me and I'm so grateful for the love and the genuine FRIENDSHIP that we share. 


No comments: