Thursday, July 23, 2020

Hiking Pictures!

 
















One of my favorite things to do throughout the summer! HIKE! I got a couple of my friends to wake up early with me a few mornings and do some fun hikes that weren’t too far away. Kat and I did one in Draper that lead us to the tiniest waterfall...we couldn’t stop laughing! Not what we thought we were going to see but being with her is always a good time. Another morning Tara and I took Cash, Boston, and Cecile and did a hike that we thought wasn’t going to be too long but decided to go a bit further to this waterfall and let me tell you it was SO MUCH harder than I thought. It was sooo long and such an incline..like way further up than we thought but let me tell you how dang awesome it was. The view was unreal and worth every hard step. Loved sharing that with Cash. Had so much fun together. Excited to do a few more this summer!

No comments: