Saturday, July 11, 2020

Josie’s Birthday!


























Welp. I celebrated my 39th birthday this year. How did that happen?! So strange. My family of course wined and dined me and made me feel very loved and special. They got me breakfast in bed, then my whole family went swimming at Grandma Kathys...both sides of the family. It was great being all together. Then my mom took the little boys home and Toby and I and Elle and Cash drove to Provo to pick up a cool pool float and then went on a hike up Little Cottonwood Canyon called Gloria Falls. We got a little lost but it was no big deal...just added to the adventure and we had the best time! I thought it was absolutely beautiful! Then we headed back to my Mom and Dad’s for a little dessert and presents! Earlier in the week my Mom, Jamie, Elle and and I went shopping to a couple fun little stores and then to lunch at the Blue Lemon. It was SO good to be together with them. And then later in the week Tiani had all of us girls over to her house for a little Birthday Celebration and Pool Party. She’s so awesome to do that year after year and I just love her for her generosity. She even got a cake and everything. I really love birthdays. It reminds me how I’m just surrounded by the best people on the planet.

No comments: