Friday, July 24, 2020

The July 24th Holiday

 















Without our tradition of going to the farm we are never quite sure what we are going to do! I guess it’s time to get a new tradition! We weren’t sure whether to get together with friends or family so we decided to split the day and do some of each. Toby’s uncle Dave had invited us to come down and float the Provo River before so we thought it would be a fun day to do it. So we gave me a call and we headed down there. The stevens were doing it too but with some of their family so we went down separately but of course ran into each other and ended up doing some of it together. We floated it twice but earlier that morning Toby threw his back out so it was just me taking the kids on my own. I was nervous at first but found out quickly I didn’t need to be and did great:) It was so fun and we all loved it. After we met up at Dave’s and he cooked us all up a bunch of food and we sat on his back porch and enjoyed the view, and played with his zip line and laughed and talked. After that we headed home and opened up the pool to everyone. Stevens came by again, Ashby’s, some of my family, and Dave and his son. We cooked up some more food and roasted s’mores and watched fireworks. It really ended up being a wonderful Holiday and who knows...maybe we started a new tradition!

No comments: