Friday, October 22, 2021

Last Day in Mexico

 This was a hard trip to say goodbye to. We had the best time together swimming, going down the slide, jumping off the ledge, eating eating and eating, and just hanging out together. It was wonderful. The resort was really great for families. Our favorite restaurant was the main buffet. We tried the nice Mexican restaurant our last night but honestly I preferred the buffet. The beach was okay. There are definitely better beaches. But we still enjoyed walking on the sand and playing in the waves a bit. I love my kids. I love my husband. I loved having two rooms and having enough space for all of us. We weren’t ready to head home but our covid tests came back negative so we were given the green light. :) Hoping it won’t be too long till we’re back in Cancun Mexico!



























No comments: