Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Day

 We had yet another beautiful Christmas! The kids are so fun first thing in the morning and I can't even imagine how much I'm going to miss their childlike excitement when they are grown. It's just pure magic. They all slept together upstairs. They wake up at the break of dawn and start calling to us. We go upstairs and have a little lesson then give our gifts to Jesus for the year. Then I get the music going, see that Santa has come and they line up on the stairs and run down!!!! THEN THE OPENING of PRESENTS! So fun to see their reactions and all of their excitement. They got some fun things but I don't feel like Santa over did it at all. We ate breakfast than headed out to Kathys. We enjoyed our time there with them snacking and opening gifts. Toby and I surprised them with our main gift in Alpine with Toby coming around the corner driving a go kart. haha. All of the kids were confused until they realized it was theirs! haha They were so excited! We took urns driving it and then headed to my parents to do the same thing. We went strong and hard the whole day and I loved every second of it!





































No comments: