Sunday, December 12, 2021

North Pole Festival, A Christmas Carol, and the Downs Family Christmas Party

 Thought we'd try out a new tradition this year. It was called the North Pole Festival and it was at Real Stadium. Honestly I thought it was really cute. Lots of fun stations and lights and music. The kids loved it. I also took Cash, Elle, and Tate to A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater along with some other Down's. This is year was different for me for some reason. I mean I've been going to this play every year since I was a little girl...but this one just really got to me. The message was clear and beautiful and really touched my heart. The story in my opinion came straight from our Heavenly Father wanting to somehow get through to everyone on how to be like Christ and he knew it would be a story to last through the ages. Don't know if that makes sense but it's just really I how felt this year. I loved it. And then we had the Down's Christmas Party. Can you believe all of these presents?! It's just UNREAL. Aunt Joni has very much taken Grandma's place as the Christmas Present Queen. The kids look so forward to it and get so excited. I have just the best family on the planet. 





























No comments: